Maude (Beverly Hills, CA) and Gwen (Los Angeles, CA)
Curtis Stone is a chef, restaurateur, author, media personality, and businessman. He began his cooking career in his homeland of Australia and later honed his skills at Michelin-starred restaurants in London under renowned chef Marco Pierre White.His first solo restaurant, Maude (Beverly Hills, CA), opened in 2014 to rave reviews. Curtis opened his second restaurant, Gwen Butcher Shop & Restaurant (Hollywood, CA), with his brother Luke in July 2016. He has appeared on a number of top rated programs including Take Home Chef (TLC), Celebrity Apprentice (ABC), Top Chef Masters (Bravo), and Food Network’s All-Star Academy. Curtis is the host of the debut US season of Celebrity My Kitchen Rules on FOX. He is a New York Times bestselling author with six cookbooks, his most recent titled Good Food, Good Life, and is a regular contributor to several magazines and television shows in the United States and Australia.
Awards and Accolades:
- LA Weekly "Best New Restaurant" 2016 (Gwen)
- Eater LA "Chef of the Year- Editor’s Choice” 2016
- Eater LA "Chef of the Year- Reader’s Choice” 2016
- LA Weekly "Best Restaurant" 2015 (Maude)
- LA Weekly’s "Best New Restaurant" 2014 (Maude)
- Eater LA “Restaurant of the Year" 2014 (Maude)
Friday, March 8
A meat lover's paradise! Indulge in mouth-watering dishes packed with flavors leaving you asking for more.